Orthopedic spine surgeon Brandon P. Hirsch, MD, joined the CORE Institute in Phoenix in 2018.
1. Dr. Hirsch specializes in minimally invasive treatment of complex degenerative spine disorders.
2. An author of various peer-reviewed articles, Dr. Hirsch has published work in medical journals such as the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine and World Neurosurgery.
3. Dr. Hirsch is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and North American Spine Society.
4. After earning his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn., Dr. Hirsch completed his residency at University of Miami Health System.
5. Dr. Hirsch underwent spine surgery fellowship training at Chicago-based Rush University Medical Center as well as NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City.