The global spinal fusion market is predicted to top $12.56 billion by 2027, according to a Future Market Insights report.
Here are five things to know:
1. During the forecast period, the market will grow at a 5.4 percent compound annual growth rate.
2. Within the ambulatory surgery center segment, the spinal fusion market is anticipated to experience a 6.6 percent CAGR during the forecast period.
3. North America held the largest market share at the end of 2017. Collectively, North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific accounted for 68.6 percent of the market.
4. The Asia Pacific region is expected to see significant growth, increasing at an 8.9 percent CAGR.
5. Key market players include Zimmer Biomet, K2M, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes and Stryker.