The global neurosurgery market is expected to grow through 2021, according to a Persistence Market Research analysis.
Here are six takeaways:
1. North America and Europe lead the market due to:
• More patients with neurological disorders
• Greater availability of advanced neurosurgery technology
• More research and development
• Enhanced healthcare infrastructure
2. The Asia neurosurgery market will register the highest growth rate through 2021, because of a spike in R&D activities and more government funding support. Additionally, more awareness about neurological disorders and accessibility to treatments will boost the market.
3. Specifically, India, China and Japan will dominate the Asian neurosurgery market.
4. The costliness of neurosurgery equipment, strict regulations and unfavorable reimbursements will hinder market growth, though.
5. Key neurosurgery market trends include adoption of neurostimulation devices; boost in the number of mergers and acquisitions; quick product launches; and more partnerships.