ZimVie on Aug. 2 posted $224.9 million in second-quarter sales.
Five things to know:
1. Third party net sales fell 3.6 percent year-over-year, according to a news release. Sales for the first half of the year were $450.3 million.
2. The company saw a net loss of $23.4 million.
3. Spine sales of $106.2 million represent a 7.8 percent decrease year-over-year. This was driven by "continued competitive pressures in the spine market" and the company exiting spine product activity in China.
4. Dental sales of $118.7 million represent a 0.4 percent increase year-over-year.
5. ZimVie updated its full-year guidance and is expecting $850 million to $870 million in sales.