Alphatec on Feb. 28 posted record sales growth for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022.
Five things to know:
1. Fourth quarter revenue grew 43 percent year-over-year with $106 million.
2. Full year sales of $351 million was a 44 percent jump compared to 2021 sales.
3. The company saw a 26 percent increase in surgical volume and 18 percent increase in average revenue per procedure in the fourth quarter compared to the same time in 2021.
4. More than 500 surgeons were trained in 2022, leading to a 22 percent increase in surgeon adoption compared to 2021.
5. Alphatec expects to see a 25 percent increase in 2023 revenue compared to 2022.