Centinel Spine's latest commercial product debut and five more updates from spine devicemakers since Nov. 9:
1. Zimmer Biomet on Nov. 9 posted third-quarter revenue of $213.3 million, a 10.6 percent decrease. Read more details here.
2. Surgalign plans to discontinue some products under its corporate restructuring program. The program is expected to save the devicemaker $30 million to $35 million in 2023.
3. NuVasive is honing in on "intelligent surgery" and extending the capabilities of the Pulse platform. Read mroe details from the company's third quarter earnings call here.
4. Centinel Spine's Prodisc C SK was used in its first commercial case.
5. Mark Stouffer, MD, completed the first case in Tenon Medical's clinical study for the Catamaran sacroiliac joint fusion system.
6. Spinal Stabilization Technologies began a clinical trial for its PerQdisc nucleus replacement device.