SeaSpine's third quarter results and four more updates from spine devicemakers since Oct. 26:
1. Stryker is working on more applications for its flagship surgical robot, CEO Kevin Lobo said in an Oct. 31 third-quarter earnings call.
2. SeaSpine has launched its Mariner MIS Wayfinder System for commercial use.
3. SeaSpine's third quarter revenue hit $67.1 million, a 45 percent jump year-over-year, according to results posted Nov. 1.
4. Initial results from a study of Aurora Spine's Zip MIS interspinous fusion system found positive results.
5. Zimmer Biomet saw a less than 1 percent decrease in third quarter sales and growth in its hip and knee revenue, according to results posted Nov. 2.