CFOs hold the top financial position in a company and are responsible for projecting the organization's financial standing as well as advising the CEO and board on strategic direction.
Here is the compensation for nine spine device company CFOs based on data from salary.com. The information is reported according to the proxy statements filed for the 2020 and 2021 fiscal years.
1. Karen Parkhill, Medtronic: $8.5 million
2. Joseph Wolk, Johnson & Johnson. $7.6 million
3. Glenn Boehnlein, Stryker: $4.3 million
4. Suketu Upadhyay, Zimmer Biomet: $3.9 million
5. Matthew Harbaugh, NuVasive: $2.3 million
6. Doug Rice, Orthofix: $1.8 million
7. Keith Pfeil, Globus Medical: $1.2 million
8. John Bostjancic, SeaSpine: $1.1 million
9. Greg Anglum, Bioventus: $600,000