A $3.1 billion acquisition and four more developments from Stryker in the first quarter of 2022:
1. Jay Keener, MD, an orthopedic surgeon in St. Louis, performed the first case with Stryker's Tornier patient-matched glenoid implant.
2. Stryker on Jan. 27 posted $4.7 billion in fourth-quarter net sales, with full-year sales increasing 19.2 percent to $17.1 billion compared to 2020.
3. Stryker was named on Forbes' 2022 list of America's best large employers.
4. Stryker acquired Vocera in a $3.1 billion deal.
5. Stryker launched its Insignia hip stem for total hip and hemiarthroplasty procedures.