From outgoing leaders to new board members, here are nine updates on executive leadership at spine and orthopedic device companies in the last 60 days.
1. Marie Meynadier, PhD, founder of EOS imaging, has been appointed as an independent director to the Alphatec board.
2. Robbie Robinson has been appointed president of Stryker's spine division after 17 years with the company.
3. One Medtronic exec is stepping down from the company, and a new appointment was confirmed. Bradley Lerman, senior vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, will retire Dec. 31, and Jennifer Kirk was appointed principal accounting officer, global controller and chief accounting officer.
4. Bradley Paddock was named as an independent board chair at Augmedics, and Rick Anderson was named executive chairman of the board.
5. Spine device company Camber Spine named Greg Reiswig as vice president of sales in the Western U.S.
6. Toronto-based device company Titan Medical named Stephen Lemieux CFO.
7. San Diego-based spine technology company NuVasive appointed Amy Belt Raimundo to its board of directors.
8. Timothy Scannell, president and COO of Stryker, will retire in 2023.
9. Alex Gorsky will step down as chair and CEO of Johnson & Johnson and serve as executive chairman effective Jan. 3, 2022.