A surgeon debuts Nexxt Spine's new implant and four more updates from spine and orthopedic device companies in the last week:
1. Here are the highest paid CEOs at publicly traded spine and orthopedic device companies, as reported by AFL-CIO.
2. NuVasive has lifted a U.S. voluntary ship hold on its Magec system and made a modified Magec X device available for sale, effective July 15.
3. Jason Toy, MD, of Austin-based Orthopedic Associates of Central Texas, debuted the Nexxt Spine Matrixx implant.
4. The FDA has cleared Nevro's Senza spinal cord stimulator system for the treatment of chronic pain associated with painful diabetic neuropathy.
5. A study found Smith+Nephew's Regenten bioinductive implant significantly improved shoulder function in early recovery for rotator cuff tears.