Medtronic released its "2020 Global Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Report" which outlines the company's actions for developing and retaining diverse talent.
1. Women make up 39 percent of global management and 50 percent of the global workforce at the company.
2. Thirty-eight percent of the global workforce is Black, Asian or Hispanic.
3. More than 22,000 employees are involved with Medtronic's 12 resource groups supporting diverse talent.
4. Medtronic achieved 100 percent gender pay equity in several countries, including the U.S.
5. The company earned the Catalyst Award for its approach to supporting progress for women in the workplace.