While releasing its 2018 fourth quarter and full-year financial result projections, Alphatec also announced senior leadership changes.
Here are five things to know:
1. President, COO and board of directors member Terry Rich resigned. Fellow board member Jeff Rydin will assume Mr. Rich's responsibilities with Alphatec's sales organization in the interim. Alphatec's CEO Pat Miles will assume Mr. Rich's role as president in a combined role.
2. In the fourth quarter, Alphatec projects its revenue to be between $25.2 million and $25.7 million.
3. For the full year, revenue is predicted to range between $91.5 million and $92 million.
4. In the U.S., the company's fourth quarter revenue is estimated to be $22.9 million to $23.4 million. Full-year revenue in the U.S. is projected between $83.5 million and $84 million.
5. In 2019, Alphatec expects its full-year revenue to range between $98 million and $103 million, with U.S. revenues between $94 million and $98 million.