ConforMIS released its 2018 second quarter financial results.
Here are five highlights:
1. The company's second quarter revenues jumped 3 percent year-over-year to reach $19.1 million.
2. Product revenue was $18.9 million, a 5 percent increase year-over-year. Specifically, in the U.S., product revenue spiked 7 percent year-over-year to $16.4 million.
3. ConforMIS reported a $14.1 million net loss for the quarter, or $0.24 per basic share. This is up from the $12.1 million net loss in the same quarter the year prior.
4. The company's total gross profit increased to $9.1 million compared to $6.2 million in the second quarter of 2017.
5. As of June 30, ConforMIS's cash and cash equivalents as well as investments totaled $46.6 million.
To view the full financial report, click here.