CoreLink named David Castleman its inaugural vice president of research and development.
Here are five things to note.
1. CoreLink designs and manufactures spinal implant systems.
2. The company hopes to launch a direct lateral platform, including Foundation 3D ALIF, M3 Stand-alone ALIF and Foundation Corpectomy. None of these products are available for sale in the U.S.
3. CoreLink's products have patent-pending Mimetic Metal and StrutSure 3-D printed titanium technologies.
4. Mr. Castleman is equipped with 25-plus years of orthopedic device experience.
5. He held an international business development position at Smith & Nephew, a marketing role at Medtronic and a product development position at Zimmer Biomet.