Orthofix will likely see $107.65 million in sales for the first quarter of 2018, based on a Zacks analysis, according to The Ledger Gazette.
Here are five highlights.
1. The analysts predict the sales could land between $106.9 million and $108.4 million for the first quarter.
2. In the first quarter of 2017, Orthofix saw sales of $102.74 million, reflecting a 4.8 percent year-over-year growth between 2017 and 2018.
3. Zacks anticipates Orthofix will report full-year sales of $456.1 million.
4. Full-year sales could range between and $453.5 million and $460 million.
5. Orthofix will officially report its earnings results May 3.