Stryker's neurotechnology and spine division is anticipated to see growth in the first quarter of 2018, pushing the company's overall growth, according to Zacks.
Here are five insights.
1. Recently, Stryker's spine segment has seen a push in demand for target coil and 3-D printed interbody tritanium products.
2. Zacks estimates Stryker's spine and neurotechnology revenues to be around $561 million in the first quarter of 2018, an 8.9 percent increase year-over-year.
3. Stryker's last reported quarter put spine and neurotechnology sales at $586 million, up 10.3 percent year-over-year. The company attributed the jump to organic growth.
4. Revenues for the first quarter of 2018 are anticipated to hit $187 million within the spine segment, a 1.6 percent year-over-year increase.
5. Revenues for the first quarter of 2018 are projected to hi $373 million within the neurotechnology segment, representing a 12.7 percent year-over-year increase.