Wright Medical released its fourth quarter and full-year 2017 financial report.
Here are six takeaways:
1. The company's net sales for the quarter topped $217.6 million, a 12.7 percent increase year-over-year.
2. Wright Medical reported a fourth quarter net income of $26.9 million, or $0.25 per diluted share.
3. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter totaled $167.7 million. None of the cash was considered restricted at the end of the quarter.
4. Wright Medical's upper extremities segment in the U.S. saw the most growth, 19 percent, from $201.58 million in 2016 to $239.97 million in 2017.
5. Internationally, Wright Medical's biologics segment saw the most year growth, 18 percent, from $18.88 million in 2016 to $22.28 million in 2017.
6. In 2018, Wright Medical predicts full-year net sales to reach between $800 million and $812 million.