Belgrade Mont.-based Xtant Medical CEO Dan Goldberger resigned on Jan. 21, 2017.
Here are five key points:
1. Xtant reported Mr. Goldberger resigned as CEO and a director of the company and its subsidiaries to pursue other interests.
2. Xtant's President Carl O'Connell will take on the interim CEO position as the company's board decides on a permanent CEO.
3. Mr. O'Connell has been with the company since October 2016.
4. Prior to joining Xtant, Mr. O'Connell held leadership roles at Memphis, Tenn.-based Wright Medical Group and Fairfield, Conn.-based Calmare Therapeutics, among others.
5. Kent Swanson, board of directors' chairman, commented, "Under Dan's leadership, the company has made significant progress toward our strategic goal."