New York-based Studio Bitonti designed a 3D-printed brace for people with scoliosis, according to Wired.
Here are five highlights:
1. The personalized and breathable brace, Align by UNYQ, encompasses few materials and is designed to be more stylish.
2. Studio Bitonti's Francis Bitonti said they created algorithms to develop the scoliosis brace.
3. Align allows patients to track their data via an Intel chip in the brace.
4. Patients in the United States may start using the brace in 2017.
5. The FashionNXT show in Portland showcased the Align brace.