The Food and Drug Administration granted 20 spine-related devices in March.
1. Blackbird Spinal System from Choice Spine.
2. Interbridge Interspinous Posterior Fixation System from LDR Spine.
3. Revere Stabilization System from Globus Medical.
4. Polaris Spinal System from Biomet Spine.
5. Capstone PTC Spinal System, Clydesdale PTC Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA.
6. Arsenal Spinal Fixation System from Alphatec Spine.
7. CD Horizon Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
8. Sterispine LC Cage from Safe Orthopaedics.
9. Streamline OCT Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System from Pioneer Surgical Technology.
10. Camber Spine Diagon Oblique Cage from Camber Spine.
11. Camber Spine Coveris Cervical Cage from Camber Spine.
12. Range, Spinal System, Everest Spinal System from K2M.
13. Silex Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System from X-Spine Systems.
14. Nautilus Spinal System from Life Spine.
15. Biomet Access System from Biomet Spine.
16. Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion System from Renovis Surgical Technologies.
17. CrossFuse II Coronal Taper, CrossFuse II Hyperlordotic from Pioneer Surgical Technology.
18. InFill 41-TLIF Convex Oblique Device from Pinnacle Spine.
19. Elite IBF from Innova Spinal Technologies.
20. Apollo Suture Anchor System and Titan Screws from Amendia.
More Articles on Spine Devices:
11 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in February
16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
19 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December