New York City-based Hospital for Special Surgery has been named the top hospital in the world for orthopedics in 2024 by Newsweek in partnership with Statista.
Five other hospitals in New York were named among the top 125 in the world.
The best orthopedic specialty hospitals in New York and their overall rankings:
1. Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
16. NYU Langone Hospitals/NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
18. The Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
37. New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
63. Lenox Hill Hospital (New York City)
67. Mount Sinai Beth Israel (New York City)