New York has the most top-ranked orthopedic hospitals for 2023 and 2024, according to new data from U.S. News and World Report.
The state has 10 top-ranked orthopedic hospitals, closely followed by California, which has nine.
New York's 10 top-ranked orthopedic hospitals and their national rankings:
Note: Multiple hospitals tied for 34th.
1. Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
4. NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
5. New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Irving Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center (New York City)
10. North Shore University Hospital at Northwell Health (Manhasset, N.Y.)
11. Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
28. Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West Hospitals (New York City)
32. Lenox Hill Hospital at Northwell Health (New York City)
34. Long Island Jewish Medical Center at Northwell Health (New Hyde Park, N.Y.)
34. St. Francis Hospital and Heart Center (Roslyn, N.Y.)
46. Montefiore Medical Center (New York City)