On April 11, Becker's posed the question, "What is the best orthopedic care center in the United States?" to the online chat robot.
While it did not name a top care center, it suggested several based on other online rankings. Here is what it had to say:
"As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions. However, some of the top-ranked orthopedic care centers in the United States include:
- Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
- Cleveland Clinic in Ohio
- Rothman Orthopaedic Institute in Philadelphia
- Stanford University Medical Center in California
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago
- New England Baptist Hospital in Boston
These institutions offer comprehensive orthopedic care services and are known for their expertise, advanced technology, and patient-centered care."