Meeker-based Colorado Advanced Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Spine serves patients in the White River Valley area, specializing in knee replacements, hip replacements and more. Here are six things to know about the practice:
1. The practice has six orthopedic surgeons and three anesthesia providers on staff.
2. Colorado Advanced Orthopedics surgeons are trained to use the practice's Stryker Mako robotic arm for joint replacements.
3. In 2022, Colorado Advanced Orthopedics added 4,000 square feet of clinic space to their existing 11,000 square feet, according to a March 29 news release published in the Herald Times.
4. In February, shoulder, elbow and hand surgery specialist Rhett Griggs, MD, joined the practice.
5. Since opening in 2020, the practice has treated over 11,480 patients.
6. Over 60 percent of Colorado Advanced Orthopedics patients come from outside the county, with some coming from outside the country.