From arthroscopy camera awards to new FDA clearances, here are five important arthroscopy updates from the last 90 days.
1. Medtech company Integrated Endoscopy launched the second generation of NUVIS, its single-use endoscope for arthroscopic surgical procedures.
2. New York City-based Hospital for Special Surgery partnered with ArthoFree wireless surgical camera developer Lazurite.
3. Lazurite was commended by the Medical Device Network Excellence Awards and Rankings for its wireless arthroscopy camera.
4. A study found that Lazurite's camera can save orthopedic surgeons time and money.
5. Pristine Surgical's single-use arthroscope, Summit, earned FDA clearance.