From new physician additions to new clinic locations, several orthopedic practices nationwide saw major expansions in 2022.
1. Excelsior Orthopedics in Buffalo, N.Y., moved to an expanded location with nonsurgical and diagnostic services.
2. Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgery Specialists and Advanced Orthopedics opened its ninth clinic location in Glendale, Calif.
3. Oaklawn Medical Group made plans to open a new orthopedic facility in Battle Creek, Mich.
4. Orthopedic Care Partners added St. Louis-based physician Nathan Mall, MD.
5. OrthoTennessee partnered with three other groups to develop an orthopedic institute in Knoxville.
6. Conway (Ark.) Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center added Bryan Head, MD, to its surgical team.
7. Frederick (Md.) Health Medical Group added neurosurgeon Ravi Yalamanchili, MD, to expand into brain and spine care.
8. Blue Ridge Orthopedic and Spine Center added orthopedic surgeon Miguel Pelton, MD, to its practice.
9. Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center in Birmingham, Ala., added physician specialists Charles Pitts, MD, and Christopher Beaumont, MD.
10. Campbell Clinic Orthopedics in Germantown, Tenn., added three new locations this year across Tennessee and Mississippi.
11. Christus St. Michael Health System Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Texarkana, Texas, added orthopedic sports medicine specialist Darius Mitchell, MD, to its staff.