Kalamazoo, Mich.-based medical technology company Stryker has released its third-quarter operating results, showing a 7.7 percent year-over-year increase in net sales, according to an Oct. 31 press release.
Five notes on Stryker's third quarter:
1. Its net sales reached $4.5 billion.
2. Organic net sales increased by 9.9 percent.
3. Stryker spine saw a 4.4 percent increase in net sales.
4. Medical-surgical and neurotechnology net sales increased 10.2 percent in the quarter.
5. Organic orthopedic and spine sales increased by 8.7 percent.