From top facility rankings to a pain management partnership, here are seven updates on New York City-based Hospital for Special Surgery from Becker's for leaders to know.
2. HSS received $21 million in funding to launch a virtual physical therapy company.
3. HSS partnered with medical device company Lumoptik to develop pain management solutions.
4. HSS was named one of the top orthopedic residency programs in the Northeast.
5. HSS performed surgery on Los Angeles Chargers cornerback J.C. Jackson.
6. HSS started a collaboration with self-insured employers' insurance company Transcarent.
7. Sheeraz Qureshi, MD, was named co-chief of spine services.