From a New Jersey clinic adding GPS technology to an Arkansas center performing smart knee procedures, here are five orthopedic practices that have added new technology in the last 30 days.
1. Inspira Medical Center Mullica Hill (N.J.) installed the ExcelsiusGPS robot for spinal surgeries at the end of August.
2. A physician at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Ark., performed the state's first smart knee replacement using the Persona IQ knee implant with the Rosa knee robot.
3. Scripps Clinic in San Diego added the BEAR biologic implant.
4. New York City-based BronxCare Health System has implemented the Force Therapeutics digital care platform.
5. HCA Florida Mercy Hospital in Miami has become one of the first practices in the state to acquire a Stryker Mako robotic-arm.