Here are five orthopedic practices offering robotic-assisted surgery in the biggest cities in the U.S.:
1. Robotic Joint Center (New York City): The Robotic Joint Center is home to Frederick Buechel Jr., MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in partial knee replacement, total knee replacement for arthritis and osteonecrosis, and arthroscopy for meniscal injuries. Dr. Buechel uses the Mako robotic system for partial and total joint replacement surgeries.
2. Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement (Los Angeles): Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement offers treatment for hip, knee and shoulder joint disorders. The center offers robotic hip and knee replacement surgery.
3. Ascension Medical Group Orthopedics (Chicago): Ascension offers treatment for orthopedic conditions, including full joint replacement, sports injury treatment, cartilage repair and more. The center offers robotic-assisted and minimally invasive surgery options.
4. Fondren Orthopedic Group (Houston): Fondren Orthopedic Group employs over 40 surgeons practicing in 10 sub-specialties. The center offers robotic-assisted total knee and hip replacement and robotic-assisted partial knee replacement.
5. Arizona Orthopedic and Fracture Surgeons (Phoenix): This practice offers robotic partial and total hip and knee replacement procedures using the Mako surgery robot. It also treats shoulder injuries and provides sports medicine care.