From an orthopedic institute opening to a joint-venture spine ASC winning approval, here are five orthopedic partnerships Becker's has reported on in the past month:
1. Practice management company Spire Orthopedic Partners partnered with Orthopaedic Associates of Manhasset in Great Neck, N.Y.
2. Local orthopedic groups collaborated to open the Connecticut Orthopaedic Institute at St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport.
3. ChristianaCare and Delaware Neurosurgical Group, both in Newark, Del., received approval for a joint-venture spine surgery center at ChristianaCare's Wilmington, Del., campus.
4. Atlanta-based Emory University teamed with Rimdi to launch a fast healthcare interoperable resource app for its orthopedics department.
5. Mark Gittins, DO, partnered with medtech company Avail Medsystems to teach joint reconstruction surgeries virtually.