From a couple of private equity deals to the expansion of a Center of Excellence network, here are eight orthopedic partnerships forged in the past month:
1. The Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colo., and Vail-Summit Orthopedics & Neurosurgery will provide orthopedic care at Dillon (Colo.) Health Center, a $70 million hospital that is expected to finish construction in the fall.
2. Smith+Nephew teamed with Hall of Fame Health to offer its digital health portfolio to former NFL players seeking joint replacement.
3. PE firm Trivest Partners invested in Lexington, Ky.-based Bluegrass Orthopaedics, creating a nationally focused orthopedic management services organization.
4. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions partnered with PE-backed U.S. Orthopedic Alliance to support growth initiatives with orthopedic practices nationwide.
6. Columbus, Ohio-based OrthoNeuro is opening an office on the Dublin campus of the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.
7. Reno, Nev.-based Swift Urgent Clinic and Spine Nevada Minimally Invasive Spine Institute will anchor the in-development Reno Sportsdome.
8. DePuy Synthes, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies, partnered with Expanding Innovations to distribute the X-Pac expandable cage in the U.S.