Becker's Spine Review has reported on eight orthopedic centers opened or announced in the past month:
1. Philadelphia-based Rothman Orthopaedic Institute relocated an office to a larger space in Hamilton, N.J.
2. Fort Worth, Texas-based Lone Star Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists opened a location in Mansfield, Texas.
3. Aventura (Fla.) Hospital and Medical Center opened a 90,000-square foot tower that houses its Orthopedic & Spine Institute.
4. Woodbury, Minn.-based Summit Orthopedics plans to develop a clinic in Lakeville, Minn.
5. Columbus, Ohio-based OrthoNeuro is opening an office on the Dublin campus of Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.
6. The University of Arkansas Medical Sciences opened a spine clinic in Little Rock.
7. Des Plaines-based Illinois Bone and Joint Institute opened a physical therapy center in Bourbonnais, Ill.
8. Watertown, N.Y.-based Samaritan Medical Center opened its new orthopedic clinic.