Five orthopedic surgeons who joined new practices or were promoted to new roles in the past week:
1. Irvine, Calif.-based Hoag Orthopedic Institute named David Gazzaniga, MD, chief of sports medicine.
2. Dermot Reynolds, MD, joined St. Joseph's Health in Syracuse, N.Y.
3. Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital in Pittsburgh hired Stefan Turkula, MD.
4. Salisbury, Md.-based Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates added Anthony Falvello, DO.
5. Wayne Memorial Hospital in Honesdale, Pa., welcomed Keith Cordischi, DO.