U.S. News & World Report ranked 51 pediatric orthopedic hospitals for the treatment of scoliosis, spina bifida and complex fractures, among other conditions.
The 2020-21 rankings, released June 15, are largely based on each hospital's success with complex fractures, surgical complications and infection prevention.
Here are the top 10 hospitals for pediatric orthopedics:
1. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
2. Boston Children's Hospital
3. Cincinnati Children's Medical Center
4. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
5. Children's Medical Center Dallas-Scottish Rite for Children
6. St. Louis Children's Hospital
7. Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego)
8. Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, Ohio)
9. Children's National Hospital (Washington, D.C.)
10. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Click here to view the complete U.S. News & World Report rankings.