North Canyon Medical Center opened an orthopedic clinic in Twin Falls, Idaho, local CBS affiliate KMVT reports.
1. The clinic is North Canyon Medical Center's first location in Twin Falls.
2. The Gooding, Idaho-based hospital held a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the clinic June 12, six months after announcing the project.
3. Toby Anderton, MD, will serve as the clinic's full-time orthopedic surgeon.
4. The clinic will provide a full suite of orthopedic services, including treatments for fingers, toes, shoulders, hips and knees.
5. It is equipped with tables designed to accommodate older patients.