James E. Tibone, MD, will be featured in the upcoming publication of The Leading Physicians of the World.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Tibone specializes in treating shoulder, knee and elbow conditions.
2. He performs total and reverse shoulder replacement surgeries as well.
3. Dr. Tibone has been in practice for over 30 years.
4. He currently serves as professor of clinical orthopedic surgery and Moss Foundation Professor in sports medicine at USC's Keck School of Medicine.
5. Dr. Tibone is head team physicians for the USC collegiate teams and has served as team physician for the Los Angeles Kings and Los Angeles Rams.
More articles on orthopedics:
How do revision ACL reconstruction patients fare down the road? 4 observations
Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Kiehn of Orthopedic Association