Freehold, N.J.-based CentraState Medical Center elected Michael J. Greller, MD, to serve as chief of staff, according to Yahoo! Finance.
Here are five points:
1. Dr. Greller is the president and managing partner of Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute, also based in Freehold.
2. CentraState Medical Center encompasses an acute care hosptial, three senior living communities and a health and wellness campus.
3. A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Greller has served patients at CentraState Medical Center since 2000. He previously served as chairman of credentials and vice chairman of the orthopedic surgery department, among other roles.
4. Dr. Greller was on the forefront of performing computer-assisted joint replacements in New Jersey.
5. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Pinnacle Health System/Community General Hospital in Harrisburg, Pa., and his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at National Rehabilitation Hospital in Washington, D.C.