Leading orthopedic practices have grown their physician roster with multiple additions. Here are six practices adding at least two hires since Aug. 25.
1. Upper Arlington, Ohio-based Orthopedic One added five physicians
2. Lansing-based Michigan State University Health Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center added two orthopedic surgeons
3. West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Paley Orthopedic and Spine Institute added three surgeons to its team.
4. Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based OrthoSC added two physicians to work at its new North Myrtle Beach, S.C. location.
5. Des Plaines-based Illinois Bone and Joint Institute added five spine and orthopedic physicians.
6. Atlanta-based Resurgens Orthopaedics added two surgeons.