Here are six spine and orthopedic practice locations opened or announced Becker's has covered since July 21:
1. Atlanta-based Piedmont Orthopedics-OrthoAtlanta opened a new location in Cartersville, Ga.
2. Austin (Texas) Brain and Spine plans to open its eighth location Aug. 29 in Dripping Springs, Texas.
3.ThedaCare and Neuroscience Group, both based in Neenah, Wis., are opening a new comprehensive medical center specializing in orthopedics, spine and pain care.
4. Chillicothe, Ohio-based Adena Health System has expanded its Orthopedic and Spine Institute, opening a new location in Circleville, Ohio.
5. Rafael Serrano, MD, will lead a new orthopedic and sports medicine clinic opening in Waterloo, Iowa.
6. Parkview Health System is opening an $85 million, 58,000-square-foot orthopedic center in Pueblo West, Colo. Its first surgeries are scheduled for Sept. 6.