Seven spine and orthopedic practices have opened new locations since March 16.
1. Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma in Tulsa opened a new location in Claremore, Okla.
2. Columbus, Ga.-based Hughston Clinic opened an office in Viera, Fla.
3. The Chicago Center for Orthopedics at Weiss Memorial Hospital opened April 6.
4. Barrow Neurological Institute has opened a five-story neuroscience facility on the Dignity Health St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center campus in Phoenix.
5. The Tallahassee (Fla.) Orthopedic Clinic opened its remodeled location in Thomasville, Ga.
6. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Orthopaedic Surgery Associates opened an office in Boynton Beach, Fla.
7. Durham, N.C.-based EmergeOrtho opened a new location in the company's Triangle Region.