David Jacofsky, MD, is the CEO of The CORE Institute and Healthcare Outcomes Performance Company, both in Phoenix.
Five things to know:
1. He's a recognized expert in complex adult joint reconstruction and oncology and is on the editorial review board of The Journal of Arthroplasty, The Journal of Knee Surgery, The Journal of Hip Surgery and Orthopedics.
2. To date, Dr. Jacofsky has more than 85 peer-reviewed publications, authored more than 25 book chapters and three textbooks.
3. Dr. Jacofsky is also chair of the board for Cold Plasma Medical Technologies and has been CEO for many start-up companies.
4. He was received his medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania. He completed his residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
5. He's an inventor listed on over 30 patents.