Andy Blankemeyer is CEO of Sharonville, Ohio-based Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Five things to know:
1. Mr. Blankemeyer has been CEO since February 2016. He joined Beacon Orthopaedics in April 2010, according to his LinkedIn profile.
2. His two past roles at Beacon are director of operations and revenue cycle management and COO.
3. Mr. Blankemeyer is also CEO at OrthoAlliance, a Cincinnati-based physician management company.
4. Under his leadership, Beacon Orthopaedics has partnered with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio for a bundled payment agreement.
"This is an innovative collaboration between a health plan and a physician group that is driving cost savings and quality," he told Cincinnati Business Courier. "By shifting more services to an outpatient setting, the savings can be significant."
5. Mr. Blankemeyer received his bachelor's degree in operations management and marketing from the University of Dayton School of Business Administration in Ohio. He completed a Master of Health Services Administration from Xavier University Williams College of Business in Cincinnati.