Medical City Dallas is opening a spine hospital and a heart hospital as part of the Medical City Healthcare system's capital investment of $1.8 billion over four years.
1. Medical City Spine Hospital and Medical City Heart Hospital will begin accepting patients Oct. 8, offering highly specialized care.
2. The hospitals are across from Medical City Dallas' main campus.
3. The 24-bed spine hospital will offer treatment for common spine disorders, as well as complex spinal deformities such as scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
4. With 63 private patient rooms, the heart hospital will provide a wide range of cardiac services.
5. Dallas-based Medical City Healthcare includes 14 hospitals, eight emergency rooms and 11 ASCs.