Philadelphia-based Rothman Orthopaedic Institute continued its growth this year by adding five New York-based surgeons to its soon-to-open practice location in Montvale, N.J.
Here are five things to know:
1. The five surgeons who will join Rothman include:
● Rocco Bassora, MD, a shoulder and elbow surgeon
● Andrew Beharrie, MD, a sports medicine surgeon
● V. Christopher Inzerillo, MD, a sports medicine surgeon
● Samir Sodha, MD, a hand and wrist surgeon
● Howard Yeon, MD, a spine surgeon
2. The new surgeons will begin practicing out of the practice's new Montvale, N.J., office location Sept. 24. The office includes nine exam rooms and an onsite X-ray.
3. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute now includes 34 locations across Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. The practice entered into the New York market last year through a strategic affiliation with New Hyde Park, N.Y.-based Northwell Health.
4. The new Montvale location is expected to broaden Rothman's patient base, accessing patients in Bergen County and surrounding areas in New York.
5. The five new surgeons will have access to Rothman's tools and in-network contracts with all major insurance carriers.
"We couldn't be more excited to join such an esteemed group as Rothman Orthopaedic Institute," said Dr. Sodha. "They have a fantastic reputation in the world of orthopedics and will offer us a ton of resources which we can take advantage of to bring our patients the best musculoskeletal care available."