With the addition of Ronald Wheeler, MD, Paris (Ill.) Community Hospital reintroduced comprehensive orthopedic services to patients, according to the Tribune Star.
Here are five things to know:
1. Throughout his career, Dr. Wheeler has performed more than 6,000 total hip replacements and approximately 3,000 total knee replacements.
2. Dr. Wheeler’s clinical interests include arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine.
3. Dr. Wheeler underwent fellowship training in cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy at the Stanford (Calif.) University Medical Center.
4. After earning his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City, Dr. Wheeler completed his residency at the Sanford University Medical Center.
5. Dr. Wheeler is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and Midwest Pain Society.
More articles on practice management: