Humana is partnering with eight orthopedic specialty groups across Indiana and Kentucky to bring value-based care to Humana Medicare Advantage members.
Here are five highlights:
1. Humana Medicare Advantage members undergoing total hip or knee joint replacement procedures will benefit from the model.
2. Humana is teaming up with Fort Wayne Orthopedics, Ortho NorthEast, Orthopaedic Associates, Tri-State Orthopaedics and Unity Healthcare in Indiana.
3. In Kentucky, Humana will collaborate with Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers, Kentucky Bone and Joint Surgeons as well as Norton Orthopedic Specialists.
4. Humana adds the Indiana and Kentucky groups to its work already underway with 12 Ohio and Tennessee orthopedic groups.
5. The orthopedic groups leverage Humana's patient data and analytics as well as chronic management and wellness programs.