Said G. Osman, MD, is opening Advanced Spine Endoscopy and Pain Institute in Frederick, Md.
Here are six things to know:
1. Dr. Osman will open the doors of his new office on Jan. 16, 2017.
2. Because of growing demand for minimally invasive endoscopic spine surgeries from patients in the Frederick, Washington, Carroll, Howard and Montgomery Counties, Dr. Osman decided to open a new practice location.
3. Dr. Osman performs spine surgery via a small incision, which results in less muscle and soft tissue damage as well as a quicker recovery.
4. In addition to the advanced endoscopic disc surgeries and endoscopically-assisted fusion surgeries he performs, Dr. Osman also performs minimally invasive decompression and fusion techniques with motion sparing technologies.
5. Dr. Osman also specializes in complex open and minimally invasive spine procedures; minimally invasive and complex joint replacements; sports medicine; hand and foot surgery; and orthopedic trauma surgery.
6. He completed his spine surgery fellowship at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.