1. Stryker employee who visited Michigan facility may have coronavirus Full Story
2. Medtronic, Dr. Rick Sasso continue legal battle over royalties for 2 spine devices Full story
3. Texas medical group files for bankruptcy Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
5. Orthopedic surgeons seeing procedure volume drop amid coronavirus Full Story
6. Dr. Dwight Tyndall describes his idea of a perfect spine practice Full Story
7. New York spine group appoints Dr. Virany Hillard as medical director Full story
8. Idaho hospital 1st in state to offer robotic spine surgery Full story
9. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
10. Spine-devoted building with ASC wrapping up in South Carolina Full Story
11. Spine surgeon launches app to streamline certification requirements Full story
12. The state of pain management — A live discussion on emerging opportunities in perioperative pain control. Click here to attend.